Tom Joyner Cruise
You will find A List celebrities concerts, late night jam sessions, comedy show feature some of the funniest comedian in the industry, friendly people, tons of activities every day, all you can eat food, and a beautiful decorated ship.
Tom Joyner and the Sponsors go all out for this event, and it's is truly one of the best events on the planet. In one week you will get more entertainment them most people get in 2 years.
Tom Joyner Cruise Video and Information :
Tom Joyner Cruise Dates:April 23 to May 1, 2016
Cruise Line / Ship:
New Ship!!!! - Carnival Breeze!
Itinerary:Departure Port Miami, FL: Miami, Florida
Ports of Call:
- Miami, Florida "Depart Port"
- Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands
- Montego Bay, Jamaica
- Isle de Roatan
- Miami, FL
What to Expect in 2016? (TBA)
2015 Line Up (Last Years Line up, 2016 To Be Announced)
- Earth Wind and Fire
- LL Cool J fest DJ Z-Trip
- Jennifer Hudson
- R. Kelly
- Chrisette Michele
- Syleena Johnson
- Lil MoMonifah
- The Family Stone
- Millia Jackson
- Ruben Studdard
- Beautiful Ports
- Crew of the Tom Joyner Morning Show
- To Much to List, the 2015 Cruise is gong to be one of the Best Cruises yet!
Tom Joyner Cruise official theme nights
- Represent Night
- Bright Days White Nights
- Harlem Nights
- 1970s Playas Ball
- Junkanoo Night
- Fantastic Heroes
- Pajama Night
Price:Estimate Prices: Range from around $1,800 per person for a 5 person Cabin up to around $12,750 for a Single Luxury Suite.
For exact cabin rates call 972-980-SAIL(7245)
What do I need to attend?:
- Boarding Pass
- A Passport! "Required to Enter San Juan, and Nassau"
- A Air Plane Ticket to Miami Beach, Fl
- Hotel Room in Miami Beach for the Night before and after "optional"
- Travel Insurance "Recommended in case of an Emergency!"
- Cabin: To Book your Cabin Call 972-980-SAIL (7245) "Lock in Cabin for $500.00"